Minted Lamb Stew
This stew is amazingly delicious and so simple. Perfect for those cold winter months and you want something warm for the soul.
- 400g lean lamb (cubed)
- 3 carrots sliced
- 2 celery stalks sliced/chopped
- 12 pearl onions
- 10-12 cremini or button mushrooms
- 200ml red wine
- 500ml lamb stock (or chicken stock)
- 20g gravy powder (ie: 1 ½ tbsp Bisto)
- 1 ½ tablespoon mint sauce
- Preheat the oven to 325F
- Place the lamb and the vegetables into a casserole dish
- In a separate container/bowl mix the stock, gravy powder to form a gravy.
- Pour the gravy mix into the casserole dish over the lamb and vegetables.
- Add mint sauce and stir
- Cover and cook in the oven for 2-3 hours.
- Season to taste along with additional mint sauce if desired
- Serve with your favorite vegetables
- Enjoy !
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Minted Lamb Stew,